Services & Support
Clinical Mental Health Services
AIDS Care Ocean State works with our clients to ensure they receive the support needed to live healthy, happy lives. Our mental health program offers support services to our clients and their families in a confidential, friendly environment.
Our mental health program includes:
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Outpatient substance abuse support
- Treatment adherence support
- Support Groups
- Referral to higher levels of care
- Mental health coordination with community mental health providers
To be eligible for Clinical Mental Health Support, clients must be HIV+ and have completed an Intake at AIDS Care Ocean State.
For more information, please call the Intake Case Manager at 401-273-1888 x 206.
Your Help Matters
There’s always something happening at AIDS Care Ocean State and we rely on the support of individuals and the community to help us reach our goals.